during Kohou - Brake
- Shouran Kyaku
in mid-air - Hien Shippuu Kyaku
during Ko'ouken - Kokyaku
- Haoh Shikou Ken
- Ryuuko Ranbu
- Kyokugen Kohou
- Kishin Sanga Geki
Movelist notes by SonicTempest
- Ko'ouken is the KOF2002 Takuma version i.e. energy wave instead of projectile. He can do a dash after it by inputting
- Hien Shippuu Kyaku is air only
- His uppercut can be braked using AB
- Mr Karate can cancel any of his standing normals (except stand D) into a super jump.
- stand D has less lag than Takuma's and can be linked into a stand C or even a Ryuuko Ranbu.
- He has a new command move (Shougeki Sandanzuki, I think? Probably f+A) that does three punches, and there's no knockback on the first or second hits so it's easier to connect combos from further away than if you used f+B.
- He can do a short dash after C Ko'ouken. It juggles the opponent so you can use the dash to follow up with additional attacks.
- EX Ko'ouken causes guard crush. Can super cancel it too! Startup is slow though, so can be avoided by watching for the EX flash and rolling or jumping.
- EX Shourankyaku moves quickly and appears right in front of the opponent.
- Both normal and EX Zanretsuken juggle the opponent so you can follow up afterwards. Lots of hits, though, so look out for the scaling. EX version is not anywhere juggle unlike Takuma's.
- Hien Shippuu Kyaku will combo from standing attacks if you make use of jump cancels.
- His new move Hakyokujin is a counter that moves him next to the opponent after activating. EX version does an attack after the dash which appears to crumple the opponent. EX version does a hard knockdown ground pound upon countering projectiles.
- Kyokugen Kohou is invincible until the hitbox appears so it's good for anti-air and interrupting attack strings.
- EX Ryuuko Ranbu has fast startup and is invincible until the hitbox appears on the screen.
- Kishin Sanga Geki is an invincible dashing punch attack. You can combo it after an anti-air +A since it juggles.
It also looks like his regular counter also works against fireballs, but there's no special animation (you just get the forward dash like normal).
Move Notes by Bugle/Hawk'M
if you want to play the guy you need to be able to do off his normals because this gets his superjump cancel instant aired into his , which can be followed up with , which, with drive, is probably a lot of extra damage.
in addition to his into far link, he also has cr. into cl. . It is only into cl. , so something like cr. , cr. , doesn't work because the amount of push makes it a far .
He can do , , , , or or , which is to say he can do a lot of damage without drive. So he can do a long HD combo, end it with then do a bunch more damage. I didn't test it, but thinking about it now you might be able to do Neomax there as well.
His does more damage than , but it does more hits, so it might be a trade off due to scaling. There is also the issue of comboability because pushes further out, so is better for getting into moves with shorter ranges like his .
His can be drive cancelled on the ground or in the air. So, it has to be cancelled early to get , but has to be late for . It can be cancelled into sometime in the middle, but it will whiff, so it needs to be done as late as possible.
Trials and Tutorial by Crosscounter
Move Properties Guide
Match video by SNKP
Combo Video by Atlus
Combo video by SNKP
Gradual Combo Video by Humbag
Anti Mr Karate Vol 1