Translation by DarKaoZ
1. SNKP KOFXIII Console version development started right after the Arcade Release
2. The people doing the Console Version are the same Team who did the Arcade version.
3. The fear of SNKP closing the gaming division is real, all thanks to the new management. If KOF13 and their other gaming products don't sell, then they might really close the gaming division. But that said, the people who are in the gaming division aren't going to leave without a fight, since everybody that is in the gaming division is there because they are SNK fans or something along those lines he said.
4. He keeps talking about SNKP might not try to rebalance KOF13 for consoles, because they want to keep in good terms with Arcade Owners. I think they will rebalance the game, it's not like it's impossible for them to do so. Besides wasn't KOF13 made with possible patches in mind? And who knows, maybe they will release the new version on NESICaXLive Arcades.
5. He talks that the online will be great, because KOF13 was made with Lag in mind, that is why the game has latency in the inputs offline (I don't know, since I haven't played it, but for some of the people impressions in here, I know it's true). So what they are doing is canceling the offline latency to help the game run smooth. And that KOF13 team is really proud of the netcode. I can understand the idea, but I don't think it's the best solution, but we will know until it's out.
6. He comments on the Japanese fans Drama, he saids that SNKP sees the overseas market more importantly for their success, so that is the reason for that. Doesn't really make sense, but whatever (on this day and age, no matter where the info comes from almost everybody who is a fan will know about it thanks to the internet).
7. He also mentions that SNKP plans to have a international release, but he is unaware if SNKP has a US/EU publisher yet. if they got a publisher then the international release will happen, if not then the game will be release in Japan first and then the in other regions, but their plan is for International release. IIRC Atlus Forums someone hinted that they are the ones who will bring KOF13 over, but who knows if it's true.
That's about it for what I remember of the interview, I just woke up so I might had miss something. Also you can see Friono play in the finals of Slugfest and answering lots of SNKP trivia in the end. There was a question about Robert father in the end which was interesting.
Number 3 intrigued me though... I am not sure if this still lingers at SNKP until now.