Official movelist (move names are 100% accurate)
- SHEN WOO KICK
- SHEN WOO PUNCH LITE ( version chargeable, cancel charge by pressing or )
- SHEN WOO HAMMER
-> - SHEN WOO FOLLOWUP
- SHEN WOO UPPERCUT
- SHEN WOO BITCHSLAP
- SHEN WOO REFLECT
- SHEN WOO PUNCH (has an EX version)
- SHEN WOO GOES SSJ (costs two stocks)
- SHEN WOO HEAVENBREAKER (thx r3v)
Gekiken maxed out will chip half the opponent’s guard meter
* Danken(throw) comes out slower. Neither weak nor fierce has invincibility. However, it can be Drivecanceled.
* Danken(reflect) builds up meter on a success. No drive meter buildup.
* EX Fukkogeki>Kouryuugeki has slower recovery when blocked. Completely punishable
Producer Yamamoto says: We’ve did a lot of adjustments to his Danken. The throw version is no longer 1F, but it can be drive canceled for additional damage. Gekiken’s feint has quicker recovery so it can be used to lengthen attack strings.
Practical Combo Tutorial
Notes from the official blog:
- EX SHEN WOO BITCHSLAP crumples the opponent and allows for followup attacks
Impressions from the FFL guy from the first location test (might be out of date at this point):
- Far standing D has a new animation. A high kick with slow startup.
- Jump D crosses up easier
- +C has slower startup and more lag. The EX version knocks the opponent away.
- EX +A has more range and seemingly faster startup
- +K has small range as usual but the EX version has more range
- x2+P can probably be used the same was as it was in KOFXI. EX version is faster and has full-body invincibility - so much so you can use it as anti-air!
- C,A,B,C DM is present, but no headbutt (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)
- stand C, f+B, +A DC +K DC x2+P is a combo, although this is the same combo that had some tough links in XII. Seems like poor use of the drive gauge (lol)
- It'd be nice if he could do anything from low attacks...
His new far D showed up in one of the videos. It's similar to Iori's far D in that it doesn't angle upwards like the XI and 2K3 far D.