Yeah, I started a character thread for a confirmed character in KoFXIII.
Still hideously long range on her far standing
Sweep is still cancellable
- hip attack/ bum bumper/ whatever the hell you want to call it
(air) - raijin kyaku, some kind of new dive kick that looks like Sakura's from CvS2
- non-projectile koohken, recovery looks good, EX version has more range
(ground) - raioken, normal is '95 fireball version, EX is '96 jump forward overhead version
(air) - air raioken, does not halt her jump motion, EX throws out two fireballs, essentially Akuma air fb
- saiha, not sure what properties this one has, EX version is faster and more damaging?
- hundred-slaps running throw, EX version is faster and goes farther, also hits in the air (air throw property?)
- Chou upper, looks like you'd expect; good for combos, EX version does a lot more hits
+ - Houyoku, essentially Akuma's demon flip, a special jump where she can do raijin kyaku, attack, or throw.
- haohsho DM, looks big and fairly fast?
- kyaku DM, EX version goes through projectiles? or maybe just plain invincible?
- Neo MAX, Yuri channels her inner DBZ to form a sizable genkidama
*Her air throw coming off of .K has special follow up properties
(special follow up properties –ie- versus normal situations where an opponents in an air status that cannot be followed up on with subsequent attacks)
-s.B is faster
*j.A can be cancelled with her dive kick
-Movement limits on Yuri’s dive kick have been relaxed
*Her .B is now a 1 frame cmd throw
-The invincibility after attack frames on EX .K has been shortened
-Recovery on haoh-shokoken improved
Producer Yamamoto says: Depending on which buttons get pressed on .K, a 1 frame throw, a running throw, an invincible attack, the properties of the move change dramatically so it will be necessary to use the variations according to the situation. This will be a versatile weapon in her arsenal so please give the move a try in depth. The real spectacle here is her air throw from .K which is now a hit-anything move. Try racking up on damage in various situations!
EX Move and Cancel Timing Guide