Kof2002um Match Videos

KOF 2k2 UM Versus Match Videos: Tournaments/ Friendlies/ Online or Just for fun!
TamaYak
One stock!
One stock!
Kof2002um Match Videos

Post by TamaYak » Mon Jun 08, 2009 01:45

This site hosts not really high level matches but still worth watching.

http://hikaribe.kitunebi.com/off/090307 ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sorry I dont have the main page url because that has links to other SNK Neogeo Videos most of which have been put up on ask.japan.

*xx

EDIT-Youtube page/channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/geesendou?gl=JP&hl=ja" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gunsmith
Posts too much
A.K.A.:<3 dead French characters
Currently Playing:KOF XIII, Ni No Kuni, Yatagarasu, P4A
XBL:Orochi Gunsmith
PSN:Gunsmith-ON

Re: Kof2002um Match Videos

Post by Gunsmith » Thu Aug 27, 2009 15:55

some randoms from geesendou's Channel

more

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=gee ... s&start=60" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Toxic Avanger
Maxed Out?!
A.K.A.:Robot de Vapor
Currently Playing:KoF XIII
TTT2
Dragon's Crown
SNK PS2 NeoGeo Collections
PSN:Toxic-Baron

Post by Toxic Avanger » Fri Oct 01, 2010 20:30

In the last 30 hours or so smoai has uploaded something like.... 100 vids? 150 vids? I stopped counting long ago (and it seems that they are still uploading vids as I type this).

I have barely watched for about... 30% of all of their vids, but from my random clicking here and there I managed to find an Angel player that almost fits my criteria of how a pretty good Angel plays. (he plays a poor fight in the third vid though).

edit : Hyo hyo hyo, thanks to smoai re backing up some of their older vids, footage from this player has been made available yet again.

Good fight, but he whiffed the straight victory by not getting right the max2

Kinda OT, but a pretty cool Clark is over here, having Seth there as well is a nice bonus.

If you are wondering about the MAX mode combo, the Running three is his most damaging DM (this stands true even when compared to the MAX2 and the MAX). Having Hinako and Lin there is cool, but it's too bad that their performance this time around was pretty minor.

And of course, if you are wondering, I use posts like these to save matches that I like with characters that I'm remotely interested in, har har.

... Maybe I'll edit this post later when I actually done seeing everything with fights that I like? That could take some days though, it's just too much footage to sit in one go.

edit :

Hou, I did a youtube search of the Angel player ( 周位全 ), smoai has a some more meaty footage of him.

(He whiffed a command throw -> MAX 2 staple combo at the end)

If you are interested in the guy as well, remember to run his nick 周位全 in youtube or directly in smoai channel. Perhaps I'll hunt down youku later when I have the time.
Last edited by Toxic Avanger on Tue Nov 09, 2010 19:58, edited 3 times in total.

Gunsmith
Posts too much
A.K.A.:<3 dead French characters
Currently Playing:KOF XIII, Ni No Kuni, Yatagarasu, P4A
XBL:Orochi Gunsmith
PSN:Gunsmith-ON

Post by Gunsmith » Mon Oct 04, 2010 21:27

Toxic Avanger wrote: Kinda OT, but a pretty cool Clark is over here, having Seth there as well is a nice bonus.

Right, how the hell does he cancel sonicboom .P into HCF x2 .K ??? It's driving me mad! Is this Tougeki version only or something? So fast!!!!

I found some other shortcuts, training up Clark again, quite happy about this version!

yamazaky96
Charging...63%
Charging...63%
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by yamazaky96 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 06:57

awesome comback
Last edited by yamazaky96 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 07:21, edited 2 times in total.

yamazaky96
Charging...63%
Charging...63%
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by yamazaky96 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 07:18

my latest match in last weeks tournament
hinako saved the day wow

I got the second place in the tournament btw