We Dream ITT

For everything the stupid room can't provide! And Freud!
Fuu
hunted by pedo police
Currently Playing:by ear
PSN:OswaldK9o
We Dream ITT

Post by Fuu » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:08

Welcome to the new and improved dreams thread! I think we had one some time ago but we don't care about recession, so here's another one!

So i was in a tunnel/metro, with quite some people around. We were looking for something, there were some rumours around about some secret/treasure/whatever.
At one point, an armed group of people came out and opened fire. We tried to barricade ourselves inside an abandoned train, but some people got seriously injured and i "died"(still sorta around like a ghost). After a while, the attack ceased and there were big lights and loud voices and shits, and it turned out to be a publicitary stunt to promote a new Sony military fps! People were all like YEEEEEEAH and i was uhhhh but i died and nobody cared. wtf Sony

0style
last rank
last rank
A.K.A.:yours truly.
Currently Playing:your butt.
XBL:your xbox.
PSN:callsign_SERAPH

Re: We Dream ITT

Post by 0style » Wed Sep 30, 2009 20:56

hahaha what a great dream Fuu, too bad u died for Sony.

Demon_Mexican
Almost there! ...20%
Almost there! ...20%
A.K.A.:Chinka Rican
Currently Playing:KOF, Way Of The Samurai 3, Dragons Dogma
XBL:XxSolBadguyxX
PSN:XxSolBadguyxX

Post by Demon_Mexican » Thu Oct 01, 2009 00:25

Man that sucks you died. But cant wait till the game comes out "YEAH *choi "

Apathy Wind
Maxed Out?!
A.K.A.:PS3 Crap Shoot
Currently Playing:no whammies, no whammies...

Post by Apathy Wind » Thu Oct 01, 2009 01:08

If it makes you feel better, Microsoft would have raped AND murdered you. And not necessarily in that order.

And you don't even want to know what Nintendo would have done...

r3v3n4nT
Cancel Combo Mode
A.K.A.:YOUR DAD.
Currently Playing:YOUR ASS.

Post by r3v3n4nT » Thu Oct 01, 2009 08:39

I misread the thread title to be "Wet Dream ITT". Needless to say, I'm disappointed.

I dreamt of doing incest with mom last night. I woke up feeling completely fucking grossed out. And no, I have absolutely no incestuous feeling for mom.

Also dreamt of being drove around by dad/mom looking for a restaurant that serves won-ton (or could be jiaozi, can't remember) in the same dream.

0style
last rank
last rank
A.K.A.:yours truly.
Currently Playing:your butt.
XBL:your xbox.
PSN:callsign_SERAPH

Post by 0style » Thu Oct 01, 2009 09:28

wow r3v, i want to say those dreams happen but i dunno tbh. Maybe your brain was confused and you were supposed to have a normal dream but Play Now My Lord infected it and made you all lusty.

fkin shitty smilies. "wow" does not equal loli wrestler.

Gojira
Wyler is my God!!!
A.K.A.:Twit
Currently Playing:Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, WWE 2k16
XBL:Gojiraaa
PSN:Gojira_X

Post by Gojira » Thu Oct 01, 2009 14:01

I don't remember any specific dreams ATM but I do often have these night terrors where the room I'm sleeping in changes some small detail and because it wasn't like that before I get startled awake. This is usually a caffeine-induced hallucination though. Can't even tell if I'm sleeping or not when this happens.

Come to think of it I think I mentioned this in the last thread already. Oh well

hebretto
Neomaxxing
A.K.A.:Free HUGS!!!
Currently Playing:2D fighting games
XBL:hebretto

Post by hebretto » Fri Oct 02, 2009 01:07

I have a constant dream of me climbing to the top of some building in the CBD to get to some hotel lobby ... I don't know why though hahahah
Alt3zza wrote:wow r3v, i want to say those dreams happen but i dunno tbh. Maybe your brain was confused and you were supposed to have a normal dream but Play Now My Lord infected it and made you all lusty.

fkin shitty smilies. "wow" does not equal loli wrestler.
Is your avatar Rin Sakuragi?

Fuu
hunted by pedo police

Post by Fuu » Sat Oct 03, 2009 20:05

most likely the nerdiest dream i've ever had, pretty absurd too since i don't really get exposed to the source frequently - Evangelion!

Asuka(pretty sure she was 20ish so no pedo) escaped from a lion into my apt. We started chatting, and at some point sorta teasing, probably lying, i went - ehi yesterday i asked Rei* to marry me, what do you think?
Asuka was like, hmmm? really? ^^

What a strange dream. I mean, marriage?

*hopefully 20ish as well

nevadash
Powering up...89%
Powering up...89%
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by nevadash » Mon Oct 19, 2009 14:09

I dreamed I was an unknown Strike Witch with a power of lesser X-ray vision (not Mio tho), in a bus traveling through countryside with a bunch of random passengers, including Barack and Michelle Obama. With my power I notice Obama's right eye isn't a real eye, but a light brown leathery orb with the letters S.D. on it. I realize it's short for "SATINICUS DOMINI" which is Latin for Satanic Domination (at least in my dream since I don't know Latin). Obama realized he's been discovered evil and used his satanic power of domination to possess Michelle Obama. This happens similarly like issuing an Order in Valkyrie Chronicles ie the letters S A T A N I C U S D O M I N I flash on the screen with speed lines in the background as Obama points and issues his command in a demon language. Before I can do anything Michelle has slit my thin girly Witch neck with a screwdriver. I know Michelle Obama is also evil and wouldn't have needed satanic possession to attempt to kill me, but Obama took her under remote control because he didn't have faith in her skill. I bleed all over a blond loli passenger's white dress and drop dead, but I don't take it seriously because I know I will survive as a ghost and can be resurrected.

The dream warps to the Strike Witches 501st squad building their Valkyrie Chronicles style ground defenses against Obama's army which is expected to arrive soon now that he's been discovered. Mio tells Yoshika this machine gun spot was used by her father when he fought the last enemy of humanity years ago.

The dream warps again: a giant naked NGE Rei has saved the Witches and enabled them to retreat by shielding Obama's mass air bombardment with her body and she is now lying on the ground squirming, dying from her invisible mortal wounds. Obama's ground forces are on the scene. They are rather short women in US Army gear, otherwise OK looking but they have hideous yellow squirrel teeth.

I wake up mildly annoyed for waking up too early and not getting to see the Witches destroy Satanic Obama in his final form.

Gunsmith
Posts too much
A.K.A.:<3 dead French characters
Currently Playing:KOF XIII, Ni No Kuni, Yatagarasu, P4A
XBL:Orochi Gunsmith
PSN:Gunsmith-ON

Post by Gunsmith » Mon Oct 19, 2009 20:42

Epic! I bet Anti-K' is jealous!

Demon_Mexican
Almost there! ...20%
Almost there! ...20%
A.K.A.:Chinka Rican
Currently Playing:KOF, Way Of The Samurai 3, Dragons Dogma
XBL:XxSolBadguyxX
PSN:XxSolBadguyxX

Post by Demon_Mexican » Tue Oct 20, 2009 00:26

so yeah that dream....wow

Fuu
hunted by pedo police

Post by Fuu » Tue Oct 20, 2009 20:11

Well, 2 dreams in a row with rei in it! The thread is getting better and better!

Now could someone post more dreams so we can get pronto to the 2nd page and forget this embarrassment

Foxhole
DESU!
A.K.A.:Himono Onna/Easy Prey
Currently Playing:with Atenolol.
PSN:ELT-Jurippe

Post by Foxhole » Tue Oct 20, 2009 20:16

I dreamt I had a threesome with two girls of mixed descent. Half black/Asian and half white/Asian. Then it ended with some kind of homoeroticism or something. I forgot how that happened. Ooops, so much for saving the thread.

hebretto
Neomaxxing
A.K.A.:Free HUGS!!!
Currently Playing:2D fighting games
XBL:hebretto

Post by hebretto » Wed Oct 21, 2009 03:37

Oh please go on ... sounds pretty epic!