Wrestling fans!

For everything the stupid room can't provide! And Freud!
Blake B
More power! ...25%
More power! ...25%
A.K.A.:Turned ON

Post by Blake B » Mon May 28, 2007 15:07

I heard that Kevin Thorn might be repackaged since Ariel has been fired.....but then again, they just might keep his "vampire" angle....reminds me of Gangrel for some reason. The Miz right now is a joke....in my opinion he should be in the cruiserwieght division, since scotty 2 hotty is gone. And in my opinon, ECW needs to have a 2 hour block with more titles....because right now it sucks the way it is now...

And damn, did you see the way Randy Orton just RKO'ed RVD?? That's the best RKO i have ever seen in my life!!

khdu
More power! ...51%
More power! ...51%

Post by khdu » Tue May 29, 2007 07:52

Blake B wrote:I heard that Kevin Thorn might be repackaged since Ariel has been fired.....but then again, they just might keep his "vampire" angle....reminds me of Gangrel for some reason. The Miz right now is a joke....in my opinion he should be in the cruiserwieght division, since scotty 2 hotty is gone. And in my opinon, ECW needs to have a 2 hour block with more titles....because right now it sucks the way it is now...

And damn, did you see the way Randy Orton just RKO'ed RVD?? That's the best RKO i have ever seen in my life!!
LOL BRING MORDECAI BACK :P

I agree with you. ECW needs to be a 2-hour program. ECW came back just because of kicking a certain 1-hour show off. ECW sucks right now. It needs more superstars (like Rey and Benoit, who are boring me to death in SD!) and the revival of the Television Championship. Also, there are tag teams now in ECW (Major Bros., 2 members each of the New Breed), why can't ECW have a Tag Team Championship too?

I wish I would see Orton RKO'ing RVD, but I have to wait for Saturday as I don't live in the US. RAW premieres here in the Philippines every Saturday night.

RVD now has a concussion. Orton is on a role. *t3h shock*

*waits for Orton to do it to Cena/ Batista*

Blake B
More power! ...25%
More power! ...25%

Post by Blake B » Tue May 29, 2007 22:22

Well....when you see it, you are gonna be in shock....i like Randy orton's roll that he's on with these concussions, personally.....too bad RVD had to be the one, i agree....Cena and Batista needs one of those RKOs!!

Aw man, i forgot about Mordecai.....i can barely remember how he looks now, lol

And they're having a WWE draft again....maybe you might get your wish with Rey and benoit, eh?

I think the reason why ECW is the way it is now is because Vince isn't taking it seriously....hell, it doesn't even have a GM!!

khdu
More power! ...51%
More power! ...51%

Post by khdu » Wed May 30, 2007 02:05

Blake B wrote: I think the reason why ECW is the way it is now is because Vince isn't taking it seriously....hell, it doesn't even have a GM!!
Where IS Paul Heyman? :P

Blake B
More power! ...25%
More power! ...25%

Post by Blake B » Wed May 30, 2007 02:44

Paul Heyman got fired for the poor ratings that ECW had....as well as the piss poor ECW pay per view, december 2 dismember.

They need someone to be a GM.....hell, make the coach the GM!!

khdu
More power! ...51%
More power! ...51%

Post by khdu » Mon Jun 04, 2007 05:40

Cena. Beat. Khali. Again.

I think I wanna stop watching wrestling until either Undertaker/ HBK/ Triple H comes back...

Blake B
More power! ...25%
More power! ...25%

Post by Blake B » Mon Jun 04, 2007 08:35

I agree. I just wanna see the WWE draft and whatever....Cena is pissing me off right now, and damn....someone needs to kick that title away from him!! But meh, i might say i'm not gonna watch WWE again for while, but come 2morrow, i bet i'll be watching it.....Triple H should come back, get revenge on orton for injuring HBK, then kick Cena ass.......please!!

khdu
More power! ...51%
More power! ...51%

Post by khdu » Tue Jun 05, 2007 01:07

Blake B wrote:I agree. I just wanna see the WWE draft and whatever....Cena is pissing me off right now, and damn....someone needs to kick that title away from him!! But meh, i might say i'm not gonna watch WWE again for while, but come 2morrow, i bet i'll be watching it.....Triple H should come back, get revenge on orton for injuring HBK, then kick Cena ass.......please!!
With that being said, I hope Triple H remains face and Cena will turn heel. That way, I can hate Cena some more. :D

Blake B
More power! ...25%
More power! ...25%

Post by Blake B » Tue Jun 05, 2007 18:29

Cena beats Khali.....again.....and Umaga.....again......DAMN YOU CENA!!!!!
Oh well.....I like this "concussion" Orton, it fits him!! But damn....this draft better be nice....they need some big names on ECW, lol

khdu
More power! ...51%
More power! ...51%

Post by khdu » Wed Jun 06, 2007 05:16

Blake B wrote:Cena beats Khali.....again.....and Umaga.....again......DAMN YOU CENA!!!!!
Oh well.....I like this "concussion" Orton, it fits him!! But damn....this draft better be nice....they need some big names on ECW, lol
I wish Orton RKO'd Cena to a concussion.

ECW needs big names... *cough*Benoit and Mysterio*cough*

I have a feeling the draft could end up in something like this, or any of the superstars could end up there:

RAW:
-Lashley
-Mr. Kennedy
-Burke (or anyone from the New Breed)
-Matt Hardy

SmackDown!
-CM Punk
-Masters
-Orton
-Eugene

ECW:
-Benoit
-Mysterio
-Carlito (he just doesn't seem to fit in RAW anymore)
-Umaga

Blake B
More power! ...25%
More power! ...25%

Post by Blake B » Thu Jun 07, 2007 06:17

OOOOOOOOooooooooohhhhh........nice choices. I would put on mine, but the draft is gonna be so unpredictable. Isn't Y2J coming back within the next month.

khdu
More power! ...51%
More power! ...51%

Post by khdu » Thu Jun 07, 2007 07:50

Blake B wrote:Isn't Y2J coming back within the next month.
Whoa, where did you hear that? Nobody really knows whether he's coming back though.

Photon
More power! ...25%
More power! ...25%

Post by Photon » Thu Jun 07, 2007 13:59

It's often teased, but a Canadian AIM buddy of mine said Jericho is on indefinite leave. He's more occupied with band (Fozzy) and making TV and radio appearances in Canada.

If he'll return, he'll probably want to go to somewhere that isn't Raw. It's because iirc he's had quite enough of HHH's backstage magic.

re:Cena
He's pretty much Hulk Cena now, so yeah. Case in point, something from my DA friends' bulletin:
Here are some John Cena Facts

In a fight between John Cena and Chuck Norris, John Cena would over come the odds and some how make Chuck Norris hurt himself.

If John Cena was Video game Voice actor,All the games he is featured in would overcome the odds and will become positively received by critics alike no matter how shitty the story line or glitches are.

If John Cena was on pimp my ride he'd over come the odds and make Xzibit turn his car into Optimus Prime!

In a fight between Capcom and SNK, John Cena would overcome the odds and kick both Ryu and Terry's ass!

Akuma and Gill of Streetfighter fame both wear John Cena underwear just for good luck.

John Cena doesn't sleep, He overcomes the odds and stays a wake without feeling tired.

Chuck Norris' Tears cure cancer,to bad he never cries...Who cares if John Cena had cancer he'd just defy the odds and miraculously get cured!

Blake B
More power! ...25%
More power! ...25%

Post by Blake B » Thu Jun 07, 2007 22:31

The point: Cena Sucks.

Photon
More power! ...25%
More power! ...25%

Post by Photon » Fri Jun 08, 2007 01:33

I am not sure if I 100% agree.

I thought doubts of his wrestling ability should have been dispeled (or at least dampened) after his matches with Shawn Michaels at WM 23 and then "WM rematch" in London. Okay, so he kinda forgot to sell his leg injury in the former, but overall I thought it was quite good. The STFU isn't so bad of a finisher, he just has to make it look tight, and not act as though it does more pain to him than to his opponent.

What does irk me is the annoying Chain Gang/TEH MARIEN gimmick. It's too bad that he can't turn heel (he said he wanted to turn heel at last year's One Night Stand) because the WWE needs him to stay superface so they can continue to sell merch to groupies and kiddies.

:cry: