NeoGeo Battle Coliseum news

Dream Match never ends!

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 31, 2005 19:33

Yoyo Tanya wrote:Okay I don't know shit about gameplay. Does that make Beelze know what he's talking about? At least I don't post up fanboy news and stuff. He's much better off just translating the Arcadia info. And I bet even you would agree with me there.
hi im beelzebubble.

i dont know how you pegged me as a fanboy. if you looked at more than half the shit i posted youd see i could give a flying fuck about what ioris head looks like or if athena has new panties.

yeah im not so good at posting gameplay stuff. ill tell you this though i play in osakas most brutal comp arcade and get a decent amount of wins. id pit myself against you in pretty much any fighting game and bet on myself to boot.

check out this thread for gameplay stuff from me.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthrea ... =94368here

Yoyo Tanya
I'm not a bot! :3
I'm not a bot! :3
Currently Playing:Cooking Mama! ^_^

Post by Yoyo Tanya » Sun Jul 31, 2005 20:23

LOL baited. Took you long enough to get here Mr. Beelze! :P

Ok, show's over, no more drama from me. Just to tell you (if you're the real Beelze or not), me and others have nothing on you. I may actually rant a bit, but it'll be nothing like those fake posts of mine in this thread. Overall your reports are great. Keep up the good work. But just being a bit more detailed on gameplay and stuff rather than graphics and stuff would be better IMO, but I'm not forcing you.

Anyway, I should've baited Empyrian more, he still owes me 19 cock sucking sessions. :smile:

This is a fake account BTW (most people already know it by now), but if you take things to heart, then sorry, I should've baited someone who I know way better, like people on these boards. If you don't care and still feel pissed at me, then that's your prob, I already said sorry, and I wasn't even being serious about my posts.

SonicTempest
Posts too much
A.K.A.:>8|
Currently Playing:Dark Souls II
XBL:SonicTempest84
PSN:SonicTempest

Post by SonicTempest » Mon Aug 01, 2005 01:52

OK....I think we can lock this thread now that the game is out, yes?

*click*