Professor translated the details...
The new release will be titled Blazblue Chrono Phantasma or Phantasm. This should be cleared up during the day
There’s reportedly a lot that’s been changed in the game. The neutral poses have been redrawn for all the characters, and their costumes are even different. Of course they also have new moves.
Noel has a different weapon and she doesn’t wear a cap this time.
Tsubaki is the version that’s fallen to the dark side.
Hazama has a new DD
The BGMs seems to be different as well
Three new characters will be added in: Amane, Barret(Bullet?), Azrael. Amane fights with something like a cloth, Barret looks a bit like Makoto, Azrael is muscular.
Mori confirms it as well...
Continuum Shift has ended... Chrono Phantasma is coming...
- Azrael is a mid-aged muscular man who's sort of a meathead, fighting is everything to him. Drive name is "The Terror".
- Amane is a man that looks as beautiful as a goddess, fights with a plumage. Drive name is "Spiral".
- Barret is a close-combat cool female mercenary with cleavage. At a glance her motions looks a bit like Makoto's. Drive name is "Lockon".
- Voices: Barret= Toa Yukinari (Berserk anime series' Casca), Azrael= Hiroki Yasumoto (Bleach's Chad), Amane=Akira Ishida (Namco Tales series' Rid Hershel)
- Jin can do his DD in the air
- Bang has a new DD where he uses his nail
- Ragna has a new move that looks a bit like Gravedigger (probably means Testament's from the GG series.)
- Hazama has a new move where he turns into Terumi and steps on his opponent