Friday BEGINNERS Tournament #4. . . Results
Tourn 4: 3rd Dec 2010 Results:
I didn’t want to clutter the main page with a results page so i’m updating this one ðŸ™‚
“Rounds” mean stages of the Round Robin, not in-game rounds.
I had to remove clientmonde81 results to make it fair for the ppl that didn’t get to play him. So no losses or wins against him, so the results are updated to show this.
Well done xERELx ðŸ™‚
– xERELx 10 (Individual accumaltive wins) – 1 (Individual accumulative losses)
– Shintamagoryu 9 – 6
– BigGanja 8 – 6
– NEOGM 7 – 5
– IkariLoona 5 – 6
– howtoread 4 – 9
– BicyclicPlanet6 2 – 10
T4 RR Winner xERELx unlocks Hippoplyte62
Winner Hippoplyte62 3-0 xERELx
No bonus for you xERELx ðŸ™‚ Check Orochinagi.com soon for next event.
Friday seems popular so were gonna go with one again:
BEGINNERS Tournament #4
Date of the tournament :
Friday 3rd December 2010 at 20h30 GMT on xbox Live. Make sure you know your time region in your country to match.
Number of players :
To register leave a comment HERE with your gamertag and location.
Registration Example :
Gamertag : oRaNgEjUiCeFaN1994
Connection : ADSL 4 Mbits/s
– First replies get priority.
– On the day at 20:30 I will send u a text asking if u wanna play, reply with yes/no.
– If yes i’ll send you the the name of your opponent I will create a party which you can join. If the party is full I will tell you who to play via text anyway. I will also ask you to text me the winner and score (i.e. “i win 2-1”)
– You must know how to create player matches and invite ppl to your games, that may involve writing down the name of your opponent if your not in a party to quickly select it.
– accept friends request with your opponent, you can leave the party to avoid lag from ppl talking and then rejoin if you want
– if party is full don’t worry I will text you the name of your next opponent
– First to 2 wins for everything, if many ppl play it may be single match round robin.
– Default settings in player match (60 seconds, no boss characters etc. EX Takuma/Robert allowed)
– Round Robin system based on wins (including rounds), draws = elimnation match.
– Can change characters during the tournament.
– If it’s laggy, tough it up. Remember that we don’t all live in the same time zone. It sucks, but what can you do?
– If one player drops, that person forfeits the MATCH. You may still go for best out of 3 games.
– If both player drops, redo the match. If it happens a second time, it’ll count as a draw (meaning the games would be 1-1, and the last match will be a tie-breaker).
You don’t have to register to the forum, just leave a message on the main page and be on at the right time.